Friday, June 13, 2003

So yesterday was a good knitting day.

Got the yarn from Bonne Marie, got my requisite 8 rows done on the S.Scarf of Doom, and also got to the gusset decreases on baby sock numero dos. Oh, and I got my order from Elann. 3 skeins of deep purple tecno fur (slated for another Rockstar. Gonna make two, then decide which one to keep.), and lots and lots of swallow casein needles. Okay, well, 2 sets of single points and 2 sets of dpns. But it seems like a lot piled on my desk. And one size 8 24-inch bamboo circ for the Highland Triangle Shawl. Just waiting on the yarn from Patternworks for that. Knowing Patternworks these days, I'm scared that a) it'll be a long wait, or b) it was backordered and they have no intention of telling me. They have a few more days before I panic and send them an email.

Now, however, I cannot sleep. My darling is a little under the weather, and I'm having a hard time falling asleep knowing he's in the bathroom (don't drink whiskey on an empty stomach if you haven't imbibed spirits in ages) and not in bed. Plus, I'm supposed to be somewhere relatively early in the morning, and I always agonize that I'm going to wake up late.

Too tired to knit, though. I might botch something up when I'm like this. So it's best to hop around the blogs and get this post up. I'm too tired to try working on the template, too, don't want to screw that up either. Ripping code can be as exhasuting as ripping mohair - or tecno fur.

No comments: