Thursday, December 10, 2009

holy cow, almost a year later, here i go.

Christmas knitting this year is minimal, but fun:

* To finish by this weekend - two pairs of booties for my step-niece, B. She's 10 months old, and her mom requested another pair of booties, since she grew out of the 2?3? pairs I knit her months and months ago. A pair of sock-yarn multi Mary Janes from my fave vintage pattern, and a light worsted pair of Mary Janes from a booklet. Mary Janes by request.

* Pair of socks, Christmas knitting. Pattern from knitty.com, yarn from Webs. Details after they are finished & gifted.

* Matching sweaters for my daughter & nephew. Dale pattern, yarn from knitpicks.com. Details when I have the book in front of me.

Hoping to get more in the habit of posting. I've been knitting pretty continually for the last year, but not really blogging it. Also been dipping my toe back into online communities, and finding that the knitting community is still the warmest and most diverse, and accepting of diversity. More thoughts on that later.

No comments: