Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Almost too upset to post. I found out that my company is closing down this office on September 5th, and everyone who works here (about 350 people) is being laid off. For those keeping track, that means me AND Matt will lose our jobs.

I guess I better stick to this yarn diet.

I'm doing better than I expected, and knitting does help.

Knitting news:
finished the back of the tank top I'm working on, cast on for fixation sock #2 (finished #1 months ago), and have been working away at a few other socks and the rockstar scarf. I've already decided that as much as I like it, I'm going to make a second one in a purple-y green colorway that I'll probably end up wearing more. Maybe I'll send the red/black one to Morgan in Korea. Don't know if it gets cold there, but it will be an interesting accesory.

Cast on for the front of the tank top, have decided to use short row shaping at the bust line, but am not 100% sure how to work it in. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Note to Amber: Hey Amber, the futon I mentioned is just a frame....you can email me at jenn AT hippygoth DOT com.

No comments: