Sunday, July 06, 2003

Wow. I'm on the last few rows of the back of the Berocco tank. I've made a list of the next WIP's to start, and preparation for the next few things I'm allowing myself to start...

WIP's to Work on:
matt's socks
jenn's second sock
cropped tweedy pullover
purple felted bag

projects to start
purple tartelette shawl for me
wedding shawl

yarn to wind
cotton twist for the rest of the tank (by hand)
tartelette for shawl (by hand)
wool for wedding shawl (ball winder)

next to pick up
matt's socks

next to cast on
tartelette shawl

You know, as much as I hate my job, I try to be happy about the fact that I can spend a lot of my day knitting. The reason I can do that is that if you train a monkey to speak, he could do 80% of my job...(can't get online? shut down computer. unscrew cable from back of modem, unplug power. if you have a router, unplug it. let it sit for 60 to 90 seconds. put cable and power back into modem. when green lights are on solid, start up router/computer)...which is depressing for a Gemini like me. We like change, us Geminis. But that gives me time to knit...as long as it's mindless. Stockinette in the round was made for tech support calls.

links gleaned from blogs:
*Cinnamon's Dyepotfrom Glampyre
*little turtle knits from Cyborgoddess's Slip Stitch Pass

No comments: