Tuesday, July 22, 2003

sorry for the extreme lack of updates. short story: work drama plus a minor car accident. no one was hurt but my car, and that's taking time to work through. anyone with a burning interest can check out my regular blog, here.

Project wise, I've been working on my tank top, purple tartelette shawl, and a varigated, be-ruffled version of Jane. Not sure if I'll finish the tank top by my Saturday deadline, but should have the halter top of Jane done by then. Ordered yarn from Woodland Woolworks to make Tasha, and some black laceweight yarn to (hopefully) make a simple shawl for my friend Jenn. Worked with my friend Kris to finish up her wonton for her kitties, and started a gauge swatch with her for her very first sweater. Started a small circular baby blanket to work on my circular shawl technique. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, lots of knitty-ing news, but not a lot of time to post it.

Special note to Kate: thanks for your comment and sympathy about work stuff! I would have emailed you, but I lost your email address, and you didn't leave it in the comments. I want to develop a felted pattern for a Nalgene bottle carrier...I'll let you know how that works out. I bet it will be a pattern right up your alley!

No comments: