Friday, September 05, 2003

Oh goodness. Not a lot of knitting news lately. I finished up the water bottle holder, but have yet to felt it. I have taken all the pre-felting measurements, so we'll see how that works out.

I'm a little disappointed. Here it is, September, and I never finished my tank top. Bad Jenn! I've not only forgotten about it, but I've moved on to the Aspen top down sweater. Very Bad Jenn! Though, I may finish off the tank top, because I'm just so darn close. This weekend I need to swatch for the other Jenn's wedding shawl, maybe wind some yarn and make tiny mock-ups. Tonight is killer...this is the day I work, then go to class from 5:30 to 9:30. I think I'm going to cheat and skip out of work at noon, since I have so many other things to do at school than just go to class. I need to get my books, a parking sticker, and a picture ID.

links
* free rebecca patterns
* not knitting, but sewing...denim throw
* try this hat for my brother
* eyelash trim shell

elann wish list....
8 balls of den-m-nit
swallow needles in 5, 6, 7 - 12"
swallow dpn's in 1.5, 2
pakucho...6 Natural, 2 Vanilla, 2 Vicuna, 2 Cafe, 2 Chocolate, and 2 Avacado (if they ever bring it back)...though it looks like they are running out of the brights. :(

To move to my Typepad blog...

At My Knit's End
Much Ado About Knitting
Pioneer Woman with a Cell Phone
Have a Cup of Tea

No comments: