Friday, August 08, 2003

Hello out there in Blog-land. I have an offer to make. I have 2 packages to be sent out. One is a box of granny squares, in rainbow-y colors, out of acrylic yarn. There are probably enough to make a medium afghan. These were donated to me, and I planned to knit them or sew them together, but it just never got done. I will be happy to send this to anyone who wants them, on the condition that when (or if!) the squares ever get sewn together, I will get a picture of the resulting creation! The second package is a box of odd balls, single balls, and small selections of yarn. Too be 100% honest, it's mostly acrylic, and acrylic/wool blends. Great for a scrap project, a beginner, or a school. If no one wants this box, I'll find a school to donate them to, but I can tell you there is at least one whole ball of Sockotta, which is enough for a pair of socks, enough Wool-Ease for a pair of socks or perhaps mittens, and 3 balls of some random rainbow boucle. Fun stuff, but I have to pare down for moving. For moving details, feel free to check out my regular blog/LiveJournal. In return for this, all I ask is for a letter/email saying you got the package!

So, hope y'all have a lovely weekend, and get back to me soon, so that I don't have to throw this stuff out! I'll even pay postage! You can leave a comment with your email address, or email me at emily_ghost@NOSPAMyahoo.com. Just take out the NOSPAM.

No comments: