Wednesday, August 27, 2003

I've been on a U.F.O kick lately. I've been thinking of all the things I've started and I'd like to finish, like my Aspen sweater, and my Koigu socks, and the red/black RockStar scarf I'm making for Morgan in Korea. I'm also WAY into getting Christmas presents started...I'm 1 skein into the diagonal scarf, and I started Roxanne out of some Hip-Hop I got on sale. Let me tell you - Hip-Hop does not survive ripping nearly as gracefully as Aspen.

I'm down to just the strap on Tasha, and just the strap on my water bottle holder. If I get them done soon, I can wash them up on Friday or Saturday, then sew up Tasha, and see how my felting experiment came out. I finished Jane in time for the munchkin's birthday, but, sadly, didn't get a picture, or get to see her and her mom open it. I'll send them a note begging for a picture later.

blog links:
dogsstealyarn
Grammar Avengers Web Ring
Bron's Blog

No comments: