Thursday, August 07, 2003

Joy of joys...I brought in some Lamb's Pride Worsted and some #5 needles to work today. Cast on for a mousie, and I'm a good 60% done. I'm sooooo happy to have my knitting.

Forgot a cable needle, so tried my first foray into cabling w/o a cable needle. Well, all the pictures/directions I can find online are for a front cross, not a back cross, so it did take me some time, but I finally figured it out. Wahoo for me! It is a little unnerving to let all those loops go, but so far, so good.

I love Lamb's Pride. I want to make things from it. Maybe a hat and some mittens. And at least 2 sweaters. I love the yardage, I love the fabric, I love the way seed stitch looks in it. Maybe I'll make myself the Kitty hat, out of purple.

Oh, and Amber, I looked up the color of Cascade 220 that I started the water bottle holder...it's color number 9440 - Quatro Kauai. Some pictures are here, here and here.

No comments: